!Operating at Full Capacity!
Thank you for choosing Amazing Escapes GP!
1. We require online waivers to be completed PRIOR to entering the building. Please visit the link on our booking page to complete the waiver ahead of your visit.
2. No shoes are to be worn inside the building past the entrance.
3. Hand sanitizer will be available upon entrance and in each room, it is requested this be used upon entering and leaving the building and at any time necessary during your booking.
4. Hints will be provided over the radio or at the door, staff will not be entering the rooms during bookings unless absolutely necessary .
5. All rooms are private
6. We have strict practices for cleaning between bookings to ensure our rooms are sanitized. Due to this we are using many cleaners including aerosols, if this is something that is a problem for your health please call before your booking so we can ensure different cleaners are used.
7. We ask that if you feel sick, are showing any symptoms, have been travelling, etc that you wait to visit Amazing Escapes. We’ll be here when you’re feeling better! Our staff will be following the same protocols.
8. We reserve the right to ask guests to leave the premises for health and safety reasons. The safety or our staff and guests has always been a top priority and will continue to be moving forward.
Thank you for helping us and #supportinglocal during these uncertain times.
9. Thank you for helping us re-open and #supportinglocal during these uncertain times
We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.
12125 99 Street, Grande Prairie, Alberta T8V 6X9, Canada
04:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
We hope to see you all again soon!