Thank you for choosing Amazing Escapes GP!
We have re-opened, but we will be operating slightly different than normal!!
1. We require online waivers to be filled out PRIOR to entering the building. Please visit our website to fill the waiver out ahead of your visit
2. We ask that no outdoor shoes are worn inside the building past the entrance and use social distancing to give our staff the room they need to work safely. Please ensure you bring socks or indoor shoes for your experience.
3. We request that you sanitize or wash your hands as soon as you walk in the door. We have a sanitization station there before you enter/before you leave. We also have hand sanitizer in each room.
4. We accept debit, all major credit cards as well as e-transfers! We are asking guests to refrain from paying with cash if possible.
5. We will be giving hints from the entrance to each room. We may introduce hints via radio or TV screen as well! We have added a lock demonstration video to each room introduction for less face-to-face interaction.
6. We have minimized the amount of lobby seating as well as rotate the photo signs so they can be sanitized more frequently.
7. Rooms are available every other hour to allow us to sanitize inside the rooms between groups, we will also be sanitizing door handles, signs, keypads, radios etc. after each use
8. While we can often add a person to the room, we are temporarily setting a maximum of/ 6 people per group. All rooms are private, and we ask that you only visit with friends/family that are in your "bubble" of safe contacts that you feel comfortable being in a room within close proximity.
9. We ask that if you feel sick, show any symptoms, have been travelling, etc that you wait to visit Amazing Escapes. We’ll be here when you’re feeling better. Our staff will be following the same protocols that we are asking you to follow
10. We reserve the right to asks guests to leave the premises for health and safety reasons. The safety of our staff and guests has always been a top priority and will continue to be going forward.
11. We recommend guests wear masks while inside Amazing Escapes. We will have multiple areas for you to sanitize for everyone’s protection (including inside each room)
12. Thank you for helping us re-open and #supportinglocal during these uncertain times
The AE Family
We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.
12125 99 Street, Grande Prairie, Alberta T8V 6X9, Canada
04:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.
Please contact us for alternate or custom booking times